Stockhorn by the rex
At the restaurant Stockhorn by the rex we specialise in cooking over an open wood fire. Our in-depth focus is on the enjoyment of quality products that promote biodiversity and the region and live up to our slow-food philosophy. Through a seasonal menu, we support the sustainable development of the region. The restaurant offers a pleasant, informal atmosphere and an authentic dining experience in the mountains.
The enthusiasm and creativity of the restaurant manager is essential to the success of the restaurant. The manager coordinates the service team and acts as a communication interface between the kitchen and service. She/he has a humble personality and can balance team motivation and guest satisfaction even in stressful situations.
- You lead the restaurant team with your great communication skills
- Coordinating the service area to ensure smooth operations.
- Always enhances the guest experience through creative ideas
- Ensure that the setting is right throughout the service (music, lighting etc.)
- Responsible for beverage inventory and wine list enhancements.
- Updating the POS and daily accounting
- Coordinate working hours of the service team
- Help shape and adhere to the team's service standards and service processes.
- Ensures team and guest satisfaction.
- Ensures hygiene in the back office, restaurant, guest toilets, from equipment, and performs final kitchen inspection
- Interested in slow food and natural wines
- Open-minded, curious and interested in other people's lives
- Organised, able to coordinate and good at distributing and delegating work
- Strong team leadership experience
- Experience in a similar position
- You speak German, French & English
Interested? Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org