At the rex, we aim to create a complete experience for our guests, where they can leave their everyday lives behind and immerse themselves completely in the impressive natural world of Zermatt. We stand for conscious travel, individuality and local cooperation. To expand our team, we are looking for people who are curious, creative and strive to become a little better at what they do every day.
The front office team is considered the heart of the hotel. Not only will you communicate with guests before, during and after their stay to ensure their satisfaction, but you will also coordinate all other departments to create the best possible guest experience.
Join our team this winter from beginning of December 2022!
- Correctly book all transactions via the property management system.
- Ensure that the setting is right (music, lighting) and that the guests are in a good mood
- Check-in/out with personal greeting and farewell of the guests
- Guest experience: Plan out and help the guests to enjoy their stay in Zermatt A-Z
- Assisting at the bar when barkeeper is in need
- Processing reservations
- Open-minded, curious and interested in other people
- You find it fulfilling to give others an experience
- Organised, coordinative and strong in communication with other staff members
- Willing to lend a hand wherever needed
- Good language skills in German, English (French would be an advantage)
- You work towards a career in hospitality
- A young supportive team that is open to ideas and initiative.
- We have a respectful attitude and maintain this especially in stressful situations
- Our priority is to create a unique and personalised experience for our guests.
- It is important to us to know where our products come from and who is behind the creation of them.
We look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com