At the rex, we aim to create an all-encompassing experience for our guests, where they can leave their everyday lives behind and completely immerse themselves in the impressive natural world of Zermatt. We stand for conscious travel, individuality and local cooperation. To expand our team, we are looking for people who are curious, creative and strive to become a little better at what they do every day.
For our summer garden "Gartenkraut" at the rex we still need support in service. As part of the service team it is your responsibility to create a wonderful afternoon/evening for the guests. It is important to introduce the guests to our Slow Food philosophy and to look after them throughout their time with us.
Become part of the Rex team from June 2022
- Managing your own service station
- Mixing the summer drinks
- Co-create the guest experience in line with the Rex mentality
- Ensures guest satisfaction and shows interest in the guests' Zermatt experience
- Ensures hygiene in the back office, restaurant and equipment
- Open-minded, curious and interested in other people
- Have the ability to be very focused and yet appear relaxed
- Good language skills in German, English (French is an advantage)
- You have already gained service experience
- Organised and able to coordinate
- A young supportive team that is open to ideas and own initiative.
- We have a respectful attitude and maintain this especially in stressful situations.
- Our priority is to create a unique experience for our guests.
- It is important to us to know where our products come from and who is behind the creation of them.
Interested? Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org