Breakfast cook 2 mornings a week
Our breakfast is highly appreciated by our guests and is an important factor in the experience for our guests. The focus lies on the enjoyment of quality products that promote the region and comply with our slow-food philosophy at the rex.
What you do:
- Preparing by assembling, combining, and cooking ingredients; and maintaining a sanitary kitchen
- Prepares ingredients by following recipes; slicing, cutting, chopping, mincing, stirring, whipping, and mixing ingredients; adding seasonings; verifying taste
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules and dishwashing/pot washing if needed.
- Supports the preparation for the evening service.
- Meeting our high standards in food handling and preparation
- Adheres to proper food handling, sanitation, and safety procedures; maintains Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) logs, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all food items
Who you are:
You are a person with a positive attitude and are dedicated to your work. Your passion is food and produce and you have the curiosity to further develop your knowledge and skills. Besides your interest you demonstrate organizational skills and focus on quality control and consistency.
Who we are:
- A supportive team interested in hearing your ideas and thoughts
- We treat people with respect, especially in stressful situations during the service
- Our priority is to give our guests a unique experience
- We attach great importance to where our products come from and who is behind the creation of them
We look forward to hearing from you on email@example.com